When you have more than one email account then it becomes difficult to manage all your important emails. But now it has become easier to forward your Yahoo emails with the help of Yahoo mail forwarding feature. With the help of mail forwarding, you can send a copy of your incoming Yahoo email to any other email address you want and can also keep a copy of the email in your Yahoo inbox. This will allow you to access all your Yahoo emails from your Gmail or Outlook account so that you can read your emails all at once and will no need to log into different accounts.
This feature is beneficial when you don’t want to log in to your Yahoo account regularly but still want to keep a check on the new incoming Yahoo emails. It will prevent you from missing an important message.
To use the Yahoo mail forwarding option you can also call at the Yahoo support number or follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly, log in to your Yahoo mail account by opening Yahoo’s website.
- Now click the gear button which will provide you with some options.
- Click on ‘Settings’ from the options.
- Now from the Window shown to you, click on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Now click on your Yahoo mail account whose emails you want to forward to another email account.
- Move downwards and under the heading ‘Access your mail elsewhere’, check the box saying ‘Forward’. Doing this will allow you to forward your Yahoo emails to another email account.
- Now in the space provided, enter the email address you want to forward to messages to. Below this, select what you want to do with the forwarded emails. You can choose to store the email and mark it as read. Then click on ‘Verify’ which will send a verification code to the email address you have entered.
- If the pop-up doesn’t appear after clicking verify then allow pop-ups from Yahoo mail.
- Open the verification message that you have received on another email address.
- Click the link in the email to verify your account. This will verify that it is your account and will add it to the Yahoo account. From now onwards all your Yahoo emails will be forwarded to the email address you have mentioned.
In case if you want to disable the Yahoo mail forwarding option, then use these steps:
- Open your Yahoo account and click on the gear icon to go to settings. Click on ‘Settings’ option.
- From the settings option, click on ‘Accounts’.
- Select the email address mentioning Yahoo’ email address.
- Now uncheck the forward box which you have checked earlier to forward the Yahoo emails.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and you are done.
If however, you are not receiving forwarded messages, then check the things mentioned below:
- Make sure you have entered the correct destination email address.
- Check there is no filter created in the destination email account which is causing the email to reach in some other folder.
- Check if the storage limit has been over of the destination email account.
This is how you can enable or disable forwarding of Yahoo emails. All the forwarding issues can be corrected by applying correct settings in your account. However, if you still need any sort of technical assistance with this feature or are facing any other issue, then make sure to call at Yahoo customer service number.
Here the technical executives can resolve the different issues you are facing using their technical know-how. Also, if you have any other doubts or queries, make sure to get in touch with us.