When you have more than one email account then it becomes difficult to manage all your important emails. But now it has become easier to forward your Yahoo emails with the help of Yahoo mail forwarding feature. With the help of mail forwarding, you can send a copy of your incoming Yahoo email to any other email address you want and can also keep a copy of the email in your Yahoo inbox. This will allow you to access all your Yahoo emails from your Gmail or Outlook account so that you can read your emails all at once and will no need to log into different accounts.
This feature is beneficial when you don’t want to log in to your Yahoo account regularly but still want to keep a check on the new incoming Yahoo emails. It will prevent you from missing an important message.
To use the Yahoo mail forwarding option or follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Yahoo.
- Then click on Sign in and enter into your Yahoo account by entering the login credentials.
- Go to the top-right corner and click on the ‘Mail’ option.
- Take your mouse to the top-right corner, you will see the gear icon for settings, click on that.
- Go down and click on the ‘More Settings’ option.
- Now, click on the option ‘Mailboxes’ given in the left column.
- Click on the primary email address of your Yahoo account given under the heading ‘Mailbox List’.
- Scroll down in the right-hand side column and you will see the option of ‘Forwarding’.
- Under ‘Forwarding’ option, enter the email address that you want to use to forward your emails to and click on ‘Verify’. Once verified, you will see a green check mark below the email address that you have entered. Click on ‘Save’ in order to confirm the changes.
In case if you want to disable the Yahoo mail forwarding option, then use these steps:
- Open your Yahoo account and click on the gear icon to go to settings. Click on ‘Settings’ option.
- From the settings option, click on ‘Accounts’.
- Select the email address mentioning Yahoo’ email address.
- Now uncheck the forward box which you have checked earlier to forward the Yahoo emails.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and you are done.
If however, you are not receiving forwarded messages, then check the things mentioned below:
- Make sure you have entered the correct destination email address.
- Check there is no filter created in the destination email account which is causing the email to reach in some other folder.
- Check if the storage limit has been over of the destination email account.
This is how you can enable or disable forwarding of Yahoo emails. All the forwarding issues can be corrected by applying correct settings in your account. However, if you still need any sort of technical assistance with this feature or are facing any other issue, then make sure to call at Yahoo customer service number.
Here the technical executives can resolve the different issues you are facing using their technical know-how. Also, if you have any other doubts or queries, make sure to get in touch with us.