Outlook is a web-based email client which enables you to use all the basic as well as advanced emailing features and offers a great platform to send or receive emails. it has been developed by Microsoft and is available in two versions: Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express. If you want to set up Verizon email in Outlook then you can add your Verizon account to either Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. For this purpose, you can also get in touch with Verizon Email Support.
To set up your Verizon email account in Outlook Express, follow the given steps:
- Firstly, open Outlook Express and select the ‘Accounts’ tab from the ‘Tools’ menu.
- Now, click on ‘Mail’ to begin the setup of your Verizon email account.
- You will have to look for ‘My Accounts’ tab or a similar option from the ‘Mail’ menu. Now, locate and click on the ‘Servers’ tab.
- Now, look for the box labeled ‘SMTP’ where you have to enter the name of the outgoing server Verizon uses.
- Now, check the ‘My server requires authentication’ box and make sure it is highlighted when you select it. Now move to the settings option and click on it.
- Check the ‘Log on using’ box and then enter your Verizon email address. Enter your password and don’t forget to check the box to remember your password.
- Click ‘Ok’ and then close Outlook Express. Re-open it and you are ready to use it.
You can also call at the Verizon Support Phone Number if you need any technical assistance regarding the above process.
To set up a Verizon email account in Microsoft Outlook, you can use the procedure given below:
- Open the Microsoft Outlook and go to the ‘Tools’ menu and then click on the ‘Email Accounts’ option. You will see the ‘Change/View’ option, you have to open it.
- Now, double-click on the email account in order to go to the settings screen. Also, check the ‘My server requires authentication’ box. Go to the settings option and click on the ‘Log on using’ field and enter the Verizon email account name and password, if asked for.
- Now click on the ‘Ok’ box and then exit the program and restart it. This will let the new settings to settle and you can now use your Verizon email address as the Microsoft Outlook default.
This is how you can set up Verizon email account in Outlook using the above procedures. You can also dial the Verizon Toll-Free Number in case it is difficult for you to complete the setup on your own. Our certified technicians will help you in getting the setup done in very simple steps. Also, the tech support is available the moment you want it as the technicians keep working dedicatedly round the clock. For all Verizon issues, you can easily take the help from our side.