Verizon is one of the popular email clients which have acquired AOL to expand its business. But this has given rise to so many issues lately. Now all Verizon accounts have been migrated to AOL. If you are also looking for help regarding migrating your Verizon email account to AOL, then make a call at the Verizon Email Helpline Number. to avoid any issues, it is better to migrate your Verizon account to AOL as soon as possible.
To Migrate Verizon email to AOL, follow these steps:
- Open the Outlook email application on your system and then select the File option available at the left corner of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down list and select ‘Add Account’ option and then select ‘Manual setup’ or ‘additional server types’ from the options and click ‘Next’.
- Now select POP or IMAP option and click on ‘Next’.
- Next, you have to enter the given information on the screen shown to you as follows:
- Enter the name you want to use for the recipients.
- Now enter the complete email address.
- Select IMAP for account type field.
- Now enter the incoming mail server as aol.com.
- Next enter the outgoing mail server as aol.com.
- At last, enter the account’s password and select the ‘remember password’ checkbox.
- After entering the above information, click on the ‘More Settings’ option. From the options available, click on the Outgoing server tab and select the following options:
- Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Use settings which are the same for the incoming mail server.
- Now go to advanced options and set Incoming server as 993 and Outgoing server as 465 and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and wait until the time email program completes the testing process and when the testing process completes successfully click on the ‘Close’ button.
- Click on the finish button and send an email to check if your account is working fine. Verizon Email Tech Support is also available if you face any difficulty during the same.
This is how you can migrate the Verizon account using the IMAP protocol. This protocol is used by email programs to retrieve the emails from a mail server. By using the IMAP protocol, the emails get stored on the mail server. Whenever you will access your inbox to check your emails on any device then the email client regains emails from the server. Using IMAP you can read all the emails directly and there is no need to download them to your device.
In case you have doubts or any issue regarding the transfer of Verizon email to AOL, then you can ask the help from our technical experts. Call at the Verizon Email Technical Support Number and clear all your concerns regarding Verizon emailing service. The tech support members are working round the clock to offer you the best tech support.