If you are facing issues with MSN Hotmail and are searching for support to resolve them, then you should contact Windows Live Hotmail Support. If in case you are not aware of how to contact it and need help to use the support system, make a call at the Hotmail Support Number.
There can be several issues while using Hotmail like:
- Not able to log in to your account,
- Unable to reset the password,
- Problems in sending or receiving emails.
- Hotmail is not working.
- Connection issues.
You can try to resolve the issues using your own technical knowledge. But not everyone will get success in fixing all the issues. Windows Live Hotmail Support comes to rescues when you are not able to resolve the Hotmail issues on your own. The tech support people are well-trained in fixing all the technical errors. So it is better to avoid any delay and contact Hotmail Technical Support Number.
In order to contact Windows Live Hotmail Support for recovery of passwords or any other concern, go through the given steps:
- Firstly, check the Windows Live Hotmail’s status for the latest issues.
- Open the Windows Live Hotmail Forum.
- Sign in to the Microsoft answers if not already signed in.
- To log in to your Windows Live Hotmail account:
- Under Windows Live ID, enter your Windows Live Hotmail address.
- Under Password, enter the Windows Live Hotmail password.
- Click on ‘Sign in’.
- If not able to sign in, try recovering or creating a new password.
- Create a Microsoft Answers profile:
- Under Display name, enter the name you want to use for posting in the Windows Live Hotmail forum.
- Enter your Windows Live Hotmail under ‘Email Address’.
- Read and mark the ‘I accept the Answers Code of Conduct’.
- Click on ‘Sing up’.
- Click on ‘Ask a question’.
- Enter the headline of your question under ‘Post your question to the community’ section.
- Click ‘Ask’.
- Check the ‘Before you post your question’ section for answers related to your problem.
- Under ‘Details’, enter your question. Make sure to add the complete detail about the issue you are facing.
- Under ‘Forum’, select Hotmail, Messenger and SkyDrive.
- Under ‘Product’, select Hotmail.
- Under ‘Topic’, select the most fitting category.
- Now select ‘Notify me when someone responds to this question’ so as to receive notifications at the email address you have entered.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are done.
Also, you can call on Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number to get all the other issues resolved. We have a team of technicians working round the clock for all the Hotmail issues.