MS Office 2010 includes all the important applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc. All the applications in the Microsoft Office suite involve the same type of installation process. However, the features provided by the applications are different. If you are not able to install the product in the first go, the technical help from the experts can also be availed regarding the installation of MS Office 2016 by contacting the Microsoft support number.
Following are the steps to be undertaken while installing the MS Office 2016 version:
- Uninstalling older versions: Before installing Office 2016 version, it is important to uninstall the older versions first otherwise it will create several issues. To do this, go to the control panel and select Programs and Features. From the list available click on the uninstall/remove option for Office file to start the un-installation.
- Insert the DVD for MS Office 2016: You can either insert the DVD which contains the office 2016 file or can also open the downloaded setup file if you have purchased Office 2016 online as both involves the same procedure.
- Enter the product key: next, you have to enter the 25-character key on the packaging of the Office 2016. If you have purchased it online then the key will be available in the order confirmation window.
- Read the license: Go through the terms and conditions provided by the Microsoft before continuing with the installation.
- Choose the installation: click on “install” to start installing all the Office products that came in the 2016 version purchased by you. You can also choose to customize in order to install only selected products.
- Wait for the installation: After selecting the required applications from the suite, Office will be automatically installed. The speed of the installation depends on the system and the version you are installing. After the installation is complete, you can access the Office applications from the Start menu.
This is how you can successfully install the MS Office 2016 in your system. There is only a slight difference in the installation process which varies Office version you are installing. Moreover, if you are facing any difficulty in the installation process then you can dial the Microsoft support phone number to avail technical support from the professionals. Contact us for any type of Microsoft related issue and we will provide you with the best tech support at your service.