AOL Support Number: The users of AOL mail might know about its desktop version which is also available. Through AOL desktop you can get your hands on all the services like email, chat, search etc. simultaneously by using a web browser. It is not a new feature and makes it more comfortable to use AOL mail.
But we cannot ignore the issues caused by AOL mail. It may stop working sometimes or is not responding at all. But this doesn’t mean that the desktop version is not good enough. The errors can occur with the AOL app as well. You only require a well efficient support system which can bring you out of the issue. AOL Customer Service is also available for handling the issues with AOL mail.
The ‘Not Responding’ or ‘Stopped Working’ issue can arise with the AOL mail because of the following reasons:
- The AOL version you are using is outdated.
- There are compatibility issues leading to the non-functioning of AOL mail.
- The Internet is not working normally.
- Your system has been attacked by any malware or virus.
- There is a conflict due to other software of your system.
- There is an issue with the AOL server.
- The antivirus installed is causing the issue.
After checking for the reasons, follow the given troubleshooting tips in order to fix them:
- If you are using an older version of the AOL desktop, then it might stop working someday. Get the web browser updated and look for the latest version of the AOL website. After downloading the software, update it and fix the issue. If you are unable to find the latest version, get in touch with the technical team through AOL Support Phone Number.
- To check the compatibility of AOL Desktop version, your system should fulfill the necessary requirements mentioned below:
- There should be at least Windows Vista operating system along with internet explorer 7.0 on your system.
- The processor speed should be around 266 MHz.
- The display should have 1068*768 resolutions.
- Availability of free RAM up to 512 MB.
If your system doesn’t fulfill the criteria, then it is recommended to update your system. Then try installing AOL Desktop version and check if it is working properly.
- Confirm the issue is not with the AOL website itself as in that case you cannot do anything. Check if the AOL server is working fine by opening the official website or you can ask from the customer support.
- If you have recently installed any new software and then the issues with AOL mail have shown up, then uninstall that software and then working with AOL Desktop.
- Try disabling the antivirus or firewall installed in your system as they also tend to conflict sometimes with the AOL Desktop. After disabling them, check if the email client has started responding or not.
- Make sure only AOL Desktop is running and no other application is open. If so many applications are working in the background it can also create issues with the functioning of AOL.
For further support and help with AOL Desktop version, you can contact the technical team working non-stop for such issues. Call at AOL Desktop Technical Support Number and get complete support for AOL mail.