The Files app has been introduced in iOS 11 to let you access all the files from iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox at one place. With the help of Files app, you can easily drag and drop the documents to be kept for storage in the app. It allows you to have greater control over the files. iCloud Customer Service has been made available to resolve the complexity you might face while using the Files app for your iPad or iPhone.
To transfer documents in the Files app, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly hold the document which you want to move to the Files app. If you have multiple files to transfer then tap on the other files keeping hold of the first file and this will create a stack of files to be transferred.
- After this, move to the location where you want these files to be stored. To do this, you can normally use the iPhone or the iPad keeping hold of the files to be dropped. After reaching the destination, pick the finger from the screen and drop the files there.
Call at the iCloud Support Number if you need any help with the above transfer.
If you want to transfer the documents manually, then go through the steps given below:
- To transfer the files manually, you can use the buttons available. First press the ‘Select’ button from the top of the screen.
- After this check the box of the files you want to move or you can also select the entire folder at once to move all the files it has.
- To delete the files, select the files and click on delete.
- You can also share the files by selecting them and clicking on the ‘Share’ option. This will share them with the person or platform you want like Gmail, Facebook etc.
- To move the files to another location, press the ‘Move’ button. This will give you the options to choose the location where you want to move your files. However, if you have tagged any file using any color or codes, then that file will remain in its original location.
If you are not able to transfer or move the files manually, then you can use the technical support available for all the iCloud services. There might be server issues, errors with iCloud while using the Files app. Calling on the iCloud Phone Number will let you connect to the technical staff where they will inquire you about the issues you are facing with the iCloud facility.