Hotmail Customer Service For A Pleasing Experience
Hotmail is one of the most commonly used email platforms and a fine product produced under the eminent banner of Microsoft, but now it is acquired by Outlook. It has the sleekest interface along with a huge space to store, live messenger, active view, categories to distribute your emails, syncing with another email service. As the service is loaded with top-notch features, it has become the first choice of many users. Contact at Hotmail Support for best possible solutions.
Features of Hotmail Email Services:
- To ensure the high-class protection, it includes the HTTPS for the entire login session.
- One can edit, share and view the documents without downloading on your device by emailing it to yourself.
- Two users can view the same documents at same it.
- It offers 25 GB of storage which means sending a big file is fast, and convenient with Hotmail.
- Using filter is just a game with one click, you can set the filter for social updates and frequently used contacts.
- Other user-friendly features
If you are using Hotmail, you must have experienced how it is a more elaborated platform than counterparts, but sometimes few technical glitches are the rock your path and promote hassle while using it Hotmail email client. In the moment of any Hotmail related technical flaw, dial Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number and let the experienced technicians handle your queries.
Hotmail Support is accessible via toll-free number without any break of odd hours, weekends or national holidays. You can avail the around the clock assistance from trained as well as certified technicians.
Hotmail Issues Two-Step Verification
Hotmail services offer high-quality protection features. One of the most reliable security features is two-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of protection to your Hotmail email account. This security method ensures that no one other than the owner of the email account can access the account. You receive a login key on your device everytime someone else tries to log in to your account. To get the more uses and advantages of TFA on your accent, get in with professionals via Hotmail help number.
It offers high-class features with extremely fast response time, it protects your data stored on your email account. It includes two sorts of identity methods, such as password and contact method. So, if you have lost your password or someone else has the password, they cannot log in without having your device. So, to access your account your authentication is required.
To enable the two-factor authentication, you can use email id, phone number or an authentication application. To turn on the two-factor authentication on your device, follow the given below steps or reach Hotmail Customer Care for comprehensive guidance:
- Sign-in to your manage account page
- Go to More security options.
- Select Two-factor authentication followed by Set-up two-step authentication to turn on.
- From the same option, you can turn off the enabled TFA.
- Follow the on-screen prompts you can enable the two-factor authentication on your device.
If You Can’t Use The Security Codes, Use Password:
Using security codes can be difficult for a few people. So, one can use a password instead of using the security codes, as they are more convenient to handle.
If you are using apps for accessing Hotmail accounts, you get an option to enable the app password. Once you enable TFA for your account along with app password, you need to use the app password instead of your account password.
To enable app password, follow the steps:
- Go to security login page
- Log in to your account
- Open the more security options.
- Click on App password and select Create a new app password.
- Get the new app password generated on your screen.
- Now you can use the app password in the place of a normal password.
Reset Your Password When Two-Factor Authentication:
If you have the TFA enabled you can reset your password. It rests your password, you need to provide the authentication password you receive on your backup email. So, while resetting the password when TFA enabled, you receive two password instead of one which means you need to perform an extra step which ensures complete security to your account.
If you are facing any issue with your Hotmail account while enabling or using two-factor authentication, call upon Hotmail Support Number and get the instant support for the respective issue.
How to Retrieve Deleted Emails?
Hotmail is used on a large scale and it’s all because of the high-class features it includes. The best part of the webmail is, it offers the recovery option to the users. So, if you have accidentally or intentionally deleted the webmail, and now you are looking to get it back, you need to contact Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number for hassle-free recovery, but if you are looking for manual recovery methods, here is the complete solution to your problem.
To restore your deleted email using Hotmail email platform, follow the below-given methods.
How to recover deleted email on Hotmail?
- Login to Hotmail:
Open the web browser and sign in to your Hotmail account.
- Select the folder
On the left corner of the Hotmail screen, select the deleted folder from the listed folder. You can see all the deleted emails on the screen.
- Recover deleted emails:
At the bottom of your screen, you will receive the message stating Recover deleted messages. It will recover almost every message. But the permanently deleted messages with the deletion period more than 90 days cannot be retrieved.
- Restore messages:
Now you can restore by deleted messages by moving them from deleted folder to inbox.
- Open Outlook login page.
- Sign in with your Outlook email address and password.
- Go to deleted email and right click on deleted emails.
- Right click on the Deleted email folder and on Mac device click twice on Deleted Emails.
- Select Recover Deleted Items:
- Check the boxes provided against each email you want to retrieve from the Trash or Deleted Emails.
- If your mail has succeeded the recovery period, you won’t be able to recover it.
- Click Recover on the top-left corner of your screen.
- Click Ok to complete the recovery.
The support services are loaded with so many qualities, but if you are looking for an instant solution and don’t want to take a risk with your data, dial Hotmail Customer Care Number. The support is available all day and night. To get in touch with experts reach the Hotmail Technical Support without any hesitation.
Hotmail Issues Account Temporarily Suspended
Outlook which is the new owner of Hotmail follows very strict privacy and security policies. if something suspicious on inappropriate takes place from your account, you continuously enter incorrect login credentials or you leave your account untouched for quite a long period of time, Outlook is going to suspend your account temporarily, which you need to recover with manual efforts. To resolve this you can call Hotmail Customer Care Number and get the required support and services.
Some of the common reasons behind your suspended Hotmail account:
- The excessive use of your accounts, such as Receiving, deleting or downloading numerous emails via POP and IMAP.
- Sending numerous un0-delivered message at one point of time.
- Third-parties which are doing suspicious activities without your knowledge.
- Consistent use of Windows Live more than required.
How Can You Unblock The Blocked Hotmail Account?
- Login your Hotmail account.
- Now provide the registered phone number to receive the verification code.
- Or you can use any other phone number than your registered one.
- Once you receive the security code, on received on your phone.
- Now you need to modify your password, to unlock your account.
- Try to keep a strong and unique password for your account.
If you sign-in to your Hotmail account, the cookies for your account is stored on the cookies for your account. These cookies will enable you to login in the case of emergency. But the excessive storage of cookies incorrect password cookies will affect the previously stored cookies. So, one can use another MS server to freshly login on your Hotmail webmail account.
- Delete the IMAP and POP settings from all the webmail apps you use.
- Quit all the Gmail or other webmail sessions on your device.
- Prevent the permissions to third-party apps and software.
- Delete the browser extensions and clear history and cache.
- Clean up your browser and try logging in again.
If you are not able to unblock the suspended Hotmail account, you need to take care of all minor and major factors to avoid the future instance of blocking. To do so, dial the Hotmail 800 Number and get the instant support and guidance to resolve and repair the suspended Hotmail email account.
Hotmail Issues Problems With The Security Code Received
Security information is the details which are used as an alternative method, in the case of the security threats. If someone tries to get into your account, you receive a security code on your account to prevent the unauthorized access to your account. Security info can be both phone number or email address. So, if you try to login to your Hotmail account from an unknown account, you will receive a security code on your alternative email or address, through which you will be able to access your Hotmail account. For urgent recovery, you can dial Hotmail tech support phone number and get advice from the experts.
If you are unable to receive the security code on your account, you can manage and reset your security information:
How To Add Security Info:
- Go to the Hotmail security page.
- Sign in using your email id and password.
- Click Update Info.
- Choose Add Security Info and follow the on-screen prompts to enter your email id and contact number.
Update Security Information:
- Sign-in to your Hotmail account.
- Click on Update info.
- If it asks you for security code, and you don’t have the email or phone number with you, select I don’t have any of these and follow the prompts to change your security information.
- Click on Add security info and provide your email id or phone number on the provided filed.
- You will receive a new code on the email address or phone number you have just added. Type the security code and click “Next”.
- Now select the Remove if you want to remove the previously added information.
- If you want to change the specific update info on which you want to receive alerts, click on Change alert option and deselect the previous option and select the new one.
Remove Security Information:
- Login to your Security basics page for Hotmail account.
- Go to update info.
- Now, you will be asked for the security code, if you don’t have the access to the alternative email address or phone number, click on I don’t have any of these and follow the prompts to replace the security information.
- Now, move to the security settings and click upon Remove for the information you want to remove. You will be prompt to add new security information before replacing it with the older one.
But if you are looking for Hotmail help and support, get in touch with experts via toll-free numbers. The around the clock assistance is offered to Hotmail users across the globe.
Hotmail Issues Get An App Password
If you have installed the Hotmail app on your device, app password boosts the security to a great extent. Also, app password replaced your normal password and you always need to provide app password and the TFA (if enabled) confirmation, to access your account from a new device, in this way it offers the extra protection step. So, it is advisable to use app password to secure your account.
To set an app password do the following:
- Sign in to your Hotmail account.
- Under the app password tab, click on Create a new app password.
- On the app device, change the password with the app password.
- With these steps, you can create the app password on every device.
Apart from this Hotmail Customer Service is readily accessible to all the clients. The support services take care of all your technical issues and general concerns. So, if you a Hotmail user and you have ever come across any error while using the Hotmail services, dial the toll-free numbers or utilize the online chat and email facility to fetch the times as well as a most suitable solution for the dilemma. The technicians will analyze the issues and check whether the issue is due to shortcomings of your device or because of the errors on your Hotmail account.
Perks of calling us:
- The readily accessible toll-free numbers.
- A team of certified technicians.
- Hassle-free recovery from all complexities.
- The 24×7 customer support for global users.
- No hidden charges.
- Complete transparency.
- Full data security.
MSN Email Issues on iPhone and iPad
iPhone users often feel troubles while using a third party email client like MSN on your device. But there are numerous reasons which cause such errors. Here is the complete list of errors, what causes the errors and their respective solutions to help the MSN users who logging-in on iPhone. For simplest solution, dial MSN Support Number and avail assistance from experts.
Issues Occur Commonly:
There is a number of issues which occur on Apple devices while using MSN email client. But few common MSN email issues on iPhone or iPad:
- MSN server issues
- The forgotten MSN password
- Compromised or Hacked MSN account
- Unable to send or receive email
- Not able to send media files or attachments via email.
Some Major Causes:
The major causes of these issue with your MSN account on your iPhone or iPad:
- Using incorrect password
- Issues with the browser
- Disturbed MSN email client due to unknown reasons.
Solutions Which Are Worth Trying:
Few basic troubleshooting methods which are beneficial in almost every case are as follows:
Verify The Account Password:
The wrong password can cause a number of hassles, it may prevent you from login to your MSN account or the regularly failed login attempts can cause the blocked account. Make sure you check your password twice while logging in. Also, check that you are signing in through the official resources or the login page.
If you have forgotten the password or your password has been expired, try resetting it and save it in password manager after changing the password.
Check The Account Type:
It is important to check the account type column on your device. The three major account types are:
The IMAP is the updated version for the email account while there is POP 3 option is there, using IMAP is the best recommended.
Check Your Connection Settings:
If the password is correct and you have set the right account type, the next thing which you can check is the connection settings on your device. Also, the incoming and outgoing servers play important role in the functioning of your MSN email on your iPhone or iPad.
For more help and assistance reach the MSN Customer Care Number, which is basically a team of experts.
MSN Password, and Sign-in Issues
MSN password or sign-in issues can prevent you from accessing your MSN account and cause several another issue. So, to help you with the MSN password reset or other sign-in issues, read the below-given information:
Before you proceed Troubleshooting, have a look at some useful tips:
- Make sure you use the right assembly of characters
- Check the live status of MSN services and check for the downtime.
- Restart you device. but before that save the opened files
- Try to reset the password for your account
- Change the browser’s settings
- If your account is blocked, look for the reason and try to recover it.
- In accumulated junk on your device can cause the login error, perform the deep cleaning.
- Sending too many emails at a time can block your account, so to verify you aren’t a spammer, send a limit for volume, number of recipients, and email-type.
- If you aren’t a spammer, enhance the limits and add your verification phone number.
- Check if your account has been hacked, and perform the recovery methods.
- To get immediate support, dial MSN Toll-Free Number.
Reset Your Password:
To resolve the password issues, rest it immediately. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to your browser and enter the URL: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
- Select “I forgot my password” to reset the password.
- Click Next.
- Type your email address and “Captcha” to proceed
- Click “Next”
- Select the recovery option to receive the verification code on your email id or as text.
- Provide the code you receive and click “Next”.
- Now, you will be able to access your MSN email account.
Other factors to be taken into account:
There are few more important aspects which promote the sign-in issues on your MSN email account are as follows:
- The poor internet connection can keep you from using your MSN account, so check the connection of your wired or wireless connection.
- Server status is important in the functioning of the MSN email client.
- Change your account type.
For an immediate solution to the issues, he dial MSN Customer Service Number. It will redirect you to the MSN support team.
Troubleshoot Problems Sending or Receiving MSN Email:
Problem while sending or receiving email can occur due to a number of reasons, but there can be one or multiple reasons. So, to troubleshoot the issues while sending or receiving emails, the given tips and troubleshooting methods can be the key. MSN technical support is another way to fix such errors.
Few useful tips:
- Check the internet connection first. This is the major factor which can prevent you from sending or receiving.
- Check the email settings for your MSN account
- Clean the spam from your inbox.
- Remove the suspicious emails.
- Manage your firewall protection settings.
- Adjust the MSN account profile settings
- Remove the third-party software and restart your device and then try signing in to MSN.
Fix the spam filter issues:
It is necessary to clean up the spam emails from your account, or else it can cause adverse effects on your folder. In order to remove the spam emails, follow the below-given steps:
- Open your MSN account and go to Settings
- Select the option “Filter and Reporting”
- Select “Exclusive-only trust emails from my Safe Senders and Safe mailing list, contacts, service announcements, and alerts I’ve signed up for”.
- Click “Save”
Check the recipient:
Sometimes you enter the incorrect or misspelled recipient, so, make sure you use the right name or email id while sending an email with your MSN account. Also, there can be an issue on the end of the recipient, so check it with the other end to confirm.
If you can send but unable to receive:
It can be sure the errors in the settings of the incoming or outgoing server, so make sure you are using right server settings. Follow the steps to check with the server:
- Check with the Incoming Mail (POP3) settings.
- Also, use the full email address in the blank field provided to enter an email address.
- Now go the MSN email account and delete the suspicious recipient.
Apart from the above-mentioned issues, you can reach the MSN Customer Support for instant support and find the right solution for your problem.
How to Fix MSN Explorer Issues?
MSN explorer is a web browser designed and developed by Microsoft which has an array of services and a very neat interface. It includes services like Hotmail, Live messenger and fast-responsive messenger. In other words, MSN explorer is the key various services offered by Microsoft.
While using the internet explorer, sometimes users come across several issues which prevent you from using MSN explorer in correct manner.
The possible causes:
- The corrupted or update version of the MSN explorer
- Mismatched or corrupted system registry files
- The virus or malicious content on your device
- The other interfering applications can cause the issue while using MS Explorer
Update the drivers:
The video drivers ensures the right functioning of MSN explorer on your device. So replace the outdate drivers with the latest ones to resolve the issues with your MSN browser. You can get the drivers from the website of manufacturer.
Run the System File checker:
To execute the System File Checker follow the below given steps and scan your device to troubleshoot the issue
- Go to Start menu and type “cmd” in the Search bar
- Now in the resultant window, right click cmd.exe and select Run as administrator.
- Select “Continue” and enter the administrator password and again “Continue”
- Now type Sfc/scannow in the command prompt and hit OK.
If using MSN explorer has become a hassle, dial the MSN Tech Support Phone Number and get instant support for the error you are facing. The toll-free MSN Phone Number is available all around the clock to help the concerned users and help you use your account in better manner.