Get AOL Help and Support
AOL mail is one of the finest emailing services largely used for sending and receiving emails. It is largely preferred by a wide number of users because of its user-friendly interface as well as advanced features. There is no need to install any additional software to run this app on your phones, you can simply install it and create your account and can get easy access to all your emails on your phone.
However, the iPhone users have complained about the non-operation of the AOL mail and they are not able to diagnose the reason behind the non-functioning. There can be issues with the settings of the iPhone or the AOL account which can cause the error or the improper set up of the AOL mail account. Nevertheless, you can get the required support from our AOL Customer Service.
If you are facing issues while operating the AOL mail, then you may try resetting its network settings to resolve this issue.
To reset the settings:
- Open ‘Settings’ and from there click on ‘General’.
- From the options given, click on the ‘Reset’ option.
- Now click ‘Reset Network Settings’.
- Confirm it and then proceed.
- Log in to your AOL account and check if the issue has been resolved. If not, then you can contact at AOL Gold Help and Support Number.
There can be several other issues with AOL mail for not working on iPhone. If you are facing any difficulty in setting up your AOL account, then go through the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Add Account’ option under the settings section of mail, contacts, and calendars.
- Now select ‘Add mail account’ from the options available.
- Enter all the personal information required in the space given.
- For the incoming mail server, select IMAP and for the outgoing mail server, select SMTP and further enter the asked information.
- Select smtp.aol.com from the main server and make sure all the entered information is correct.
- Now the set up is complete and you can restart your phone to reset all the settings made.
There can be several other issues which are not letting AOL mail to work on iPhone. You can apply the given steps if you face any of such issues:
- Try installing the latest iOS update as installing latest updates can resolve the common issues.
- Remove the AOL account from your phone’s settings and re-add it after restarting your phone.
- Check the internet connection of your phone and make sure it is working fine. If not, switch to a different internet connection.
- If you are using any browser to access AOL mail then try using the service by installing the app on your iPhone. Sometimes it resolves the issue you are facing.
By calling on AOL Tech Support Phone Number, we can guarantee you the provision of maximum and genuine support from our side and you will not feel any need to ask from support services from any other source. We make sure all the calls we receive to get the required support in the minimum amount of time. The professionals working here are capable of finding a suitable solution without taking any longer.
Whether it is related to the setup, functioning, features, settings, etc of AOL mail, we can assure you that each and every issue which is conveyed to us is given an appropriate solution. No need of a second thought and get connected to us for all the answers.